IN KEEPING WITH THE EDUCATIONAL TRADITION of the Brothers of the Sacred Heart, no student is refused admission or asked to leave Catholic High School solely because of his family’s inability to pay tuition.
Tuition assistance is available for students whose families are unable to pay the full cost of tuition. Applications for tuition assistance for the 2022-2023 school year are due by Friday, April 29, 2022. Applications are to be completed and submitted online through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website. Any parent who does not have access to a computer or who needs help completing the online application can get assistance by contacting Mrs. Pinney Johnson at (225) 383-0397 or Mr. Stuart Sonnier at (225) 381-9114, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can create a FACTS account and then access the FACTS online application for tuition assistance for Catholic High School tuition at the following link:
Upon receiving a completed application for tuition assistance, the Catholic High School Tuition Assistance Committee, headed by the president, will review the application and determine what amount and type of assistance will be offered.
Parents are asked and expected to honor their financial obligation to Catholic High School through the timely payment of tuition and fees. However, when Catholic High School families experience severe financial situations, parents should contact the Catholic High School president as soon as possible to discuss possible adjustments in scheduled tuition payments. Again, no student will be asked to leave Catholic High School solely on the basis of his parent’s inability to pay full tuition. If no alternative arrangement for payment is made and authorized by the Catholic High School president, when a student’s tuition account becomes two months in arrears, the student may be subject to suspension from classes. No student may take semester examinations until all financial obligations to the school have been satisfactorily addressed as defined by the Catholic High School president.
The president may use his discretion in awarding additional grants in cases where extreme financial problems of a family jeopardize a student’s continued attendance at Catholic High School. In these cases, the parents will be asked to complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment even if it is past the normal deadline for applying.
ADMISSIONS TIMELINE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- September - November 2021 - Fall Day Tours by Appointment
- Friday, October 1, 2021 - APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE
- October-December 2021 - Interviews by Appointment
- Friday, October 29, 2021 - Band Night
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 - Open House
- Friday, November 19, 2021 - Application Deadline
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 - Placement Test Day/Tuition Assistance Meeting for Parents/Guardians
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - Admission Letters Mailed
- Monday, March 7, 2022 - Registration Deadline
- March-May 2022 - Spring Day Tours by Appointment
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022 - Bear Fair
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - Welcome Meeting for Incoming Students and Parents/Guardian
- Friday, April 29, 2022 - Tuition Assistance Application Deadline