5K Run & One Mile Run/Walk/Jog
February 22, 2014
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
One-mile event at 8:30 a.m.
5K Race at 9 a.m.
Click here for 2013 Race Results
Click here to see the 5k route. Note: the blue route is the first half of the 5K, starting from the school, and the red route is the second half of the 5K, returning to school.
Click here for pictures of the 2013 Brother Eldon 5K Run
- Overall male and female One Mile and 5K winners
- Overall male and female masters (40 and over) 5K winners
- Overall male and female grand masters (50 and over) 5K winners
- Clydesdale division (200 lbs.+) 5K winners
- 5K age groups awarded to the top three male and female in the following categories: 12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
- 5K alumni awards: top three overall
- Special awards will be given to current CHS students
2013 Brother Eldon 5K Sponsors
Abel Financial Services, Inc.
Ad-Venture Silk Screen
Baton Rouge Coca Cola Bottling Co.
Benny's Car Wash
Bill and Cynthia Steele
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Booth-Laird Investment Partnership
Brew-Bacher's of Baton Rouge III, Inc.
C. Richard Atkins, D.D.S.
Cangelosi Ward General Contractors, L.L.C.
Capitol City Produce
Club South Runners, Inc.
CMA Technology Solutions
The Cohn Law Firm
Edward Jones Investments
Frankie's Dawg House
Geico Local Office
Hi Nabor Supermarket, Inc.
Himmel's Architectural Door & Hardware, Inc.
J Rivet Construction, LLC
Dr. John K. Legleu, DDS, MS
Keogh Cox & Wilson, Ltd.
Letterman's Blue Print & Supply
Louisiana Cardiology Associates/ Dr. Carl Luikart
Mapes & Mapes, Inc.
MAPP Construction, LLC
Michael Montalbano, Jr., DDS
Pete's Lagniappe Catering
Rabalais Law Firm
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
Randy and Elaine Ellis
Sigma Consulting Group, Inc.
Wardlaw & Lasseigne, LLC