5K Run & One Mile Run/Walk/Jog
February 22, 2014
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
One-mile event at 8:30 a.m.
5K Race at 9 a.m.
Online registration for this event is now closed.
Walk-up registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. the day of the event.
Click here to see the 5k route. Note: the blue route is the first half of the 5K, starting from the school, and the red route is the second half of the 5K, returning to school.
Click here for pictures of the 2014 Brother Eldon 5K Run
- Overall male and female One Mile and 5K winners
- Overall male and female masters (40 and over) 5K winners
- Overall male and female grand masters (50 and over) 5K winners
- 5K age groups awarded to the top three male and female in the following categories: 12 and under, 13-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70+
- 5K alumni awards: top three overall
- Special awards will be given to current CHS students
Click here to see results from the 2014 Brother Eldon 5K
2014 Brother Eldon 5K Sponsors
Ad-Venture Silk Screen
C. Richard Atkins, D.D.S.
Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company
L.J. Boniol and Andy Boniol ’96
Cangelosi Ward General Contractors, L.L.C.
Club South Runners
CMA Technology Solutions
The Cohn Law Firm
Fred T. Crifasi, Attorney at Law
Edward Jones Investments
Randy and Elaine Ellis
Geico Local Office
Himmel's Architectural Door & Hardware, Inc.
Hi-Nabor Supermarkets, Inc.
Pete and Tootie Hymel /Pete’s Lagniappe Catering
Keogh Cox & Wilson, Ltd.
Dr. John K. Legleu, DDS, MS
Dr. Carl Luikart/Louisiana Cardiology Associates
Rabalais Law Firm
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
Sigma Consulting Group, Inc.
Bill and Cynthia Steele
Wardlaw & Lasseigne, LLC