Tuition and registration fees are set by the Board of Directors of Catholic High School on a yearly basis. As has always been the case at CHS, all tuition payments are interest free.
To preserve that practice, and to provide the most secure, convenient and flexible tuition payment options as possible, CHS has partnered with the FACTS Management Company for the 2013-2014 school year. We are excited to be working with FACTS and are confident this initiative will result in greater efficiency, convenience and financial transparency for our families.
In keeping with the educational tradition of the Brothers of the Sacred Heart, no student is refused admission or asked to leave Catholic High School solely because of his family’s inability to pay tuition.
While partnering with FACTS, CHS continues that tradition and maintains complete decision-making control in tuition matters. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year.
The tuition and fees for the 2013-2014 school year are as follows:
Tuition is payable in advance annually, semi-annually or monthly. For underclassmen, the re-registration fee for the following year, and for seniors, graduation and retreat fees, will be included in the initial tuition and fees charge to parents accounts.
For the 2013-2014 school year, annual payments are due on July 3, 2013. Semi-annual payments are due on July 3 and December 3, 2013. Monthly payments are due on the 3rd or 15th of each month beginning in June 2013 and continuing through May of 2014.
A Few Additional Details:
- Tuition Payments through FACTS: All tuition payments, annual, semi-annual and monthly, will be made through FACTS.
- Enrolling in FACTS: Parents of students enrolled for 2013-2014 should by Monday, March 25, receive an email invitation directly from FACTS asking you to set up your individual FACTS account on-line by April 5. This email will include the FACTS online registration web address, a “Registration Code” and a “Unique Code” to establish your private, individual account.
- Payment Plan and Payment Dates: You may choose the annual, semi-annual or monthly payment plan. Note that there is no FACTS fee for the annual payment plan. However, there is a one-time per year $10 FACTS fee for the semi-annual payment plan and a one-time per year $43 FACTS fee for the monthly payment plan. If you select the monthly payment plan, you may also choose the payment date of the 3rd or the 15th of each month.
- Convenience & Security: Your payments are processed through a secure electronic funds transfer. Automatic payments can be made from a checking or savings account or from a variety of credit cards. You can choose to have email reminders sent in advance of your payment due date if preferred.
- Your consumer portal: You may check your personal online account anytime to view your payment history, your next scheduled payment, to change between financial accounts, or make a payment online.