Catholic High School has been recognized four times by the U.S. Department of Education as a Blue Ribbon School.
1989 - 1993 - 1998 - 2003
The Blue Ribbon Schools program was established by the U.S. Department of Education in 1982 to recognize outstanding public and private schools across the nation. Blue Ribbon Schools are honored for their excellence in leadership, teaching, curriculum, achievement and parent involvement. Blue Ribbon Schools possess the following:
- High student retention and graduation rates
- Challenging standards and curriculum
- Excellent teaching within an environment that facilitates teacher improvement
- School, family and community partnerships
- High levels of student performance on measures of achievement